NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the first day of each month, visit www.Longstem.com and click on the "ENTER OUR MONTHLY GIVEAWAY" button at the top of the home page to register and submit an entry into our "Monthly Giveaway". Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. (ET) on the final day of the month. Limit one entry per e-mail address per month. If more than one entry is received per person, only the first such entry received will be eligible.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open only to residents of the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Longstem Organizers Inc. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: A random drawing to select one (1) prize winner will be conducted on the first day of the following month (ie, the August winner will be selected on September 1st). Winners will be notified by e-mail and announced on our website, Twitter and/or other social networking sites we may join by name and home state only. Upon notification, the winner will confirm the proper address to ship the organizer to them. The winner's e-mail address, zip code, phone number, and street address will be kept confidential and not be included in the public announcement.
4. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One winner each month will receive a new Longstem Wall/Door Organizer. The estimated approximate retail value of the organizer is $69.99. Prizes consist of only the item specifically listed as the prize. Limit one prize per household.
5. GENERAL RULES: No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. All taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. By accepting prize, winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees to hold Longstem Organizers Inc., and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winners (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' names for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants (or parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Longstem Organizers Inc., and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all liability and damages. By participating in this promotion, entrants (or parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
6. NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed phone transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for all unawarded prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Web Site will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions by such methods. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
Organizer Giveaway: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not improve chance of winning. Open to residents of the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia, 13 or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules for more details. Sweepstakes ends at at 12:00 am on the last day of the month.
Longstem Organizer's Inc. started as a brilliant idea in 2006 by Alison Albanese with the Longstem Jewelry Organizer. Since then we have expanded our line to include our Men's Organizer, Pet Organizer and our new Office Organizer.
Turn unused space into organized storage. The patented Longstem Organizers are made of heavy duty powder-coated steel.
We only use the best materials so our organizer's are made to last. Our patented designs hold and display all your items.
The Longstem® Overdoor/Wall Organizers are designed to accommodate all of your favorite items in an easily accessible way…so you can mix and match your items and accessories quickly.
Our organizers are covered by a 30 day warranty. If you aren't completely satisfied we offer a no hassle return and easy exchanges,
no questions asked.